Keep an eye on this page for the latest opportunities to be part of the team at IVP.
Direct Sales and Marketing Executive
As a result of our new arrangement with SPCK, an exciting new role has been created, which may be of interest to you. The following is copied from the SPCK website:
9 month contract in the first instance
SPCK/IVP are looking for a highly motivated Sales and Marketing Executive to join our busy Commercial Department.
You will be responsible for developing and fostering relationships with key influencers in order to increase brand awareness and direct to consumer sales. The right candidate will be organized and meticulous at maintaining sales and contact records. Naturally outgoing, you will be able to increase our audience by building new contacts, ensuring that we have brand ambassadors who can recommend and share our titles to their audiences and our existing followers.
It is essential that you will:-
- Have at least two years of sales or marketing experience in a publishing capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office software (knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Be able to work as part of a team in order to maximize use of skills and abilities
- Be active on social media, capable of running several distinct platforms and understand how to get a brand message across to a wide audience
- Be numerate, literate and have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable communicating with people of faith
- Have sympathy with the aims of SPCK
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to the Commercial Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th August 2016
We operate a rolling two-week Work Experience programme for people who are interested in gaining experience in publishing, editorial or charity programmes. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.